We have developed a browser application that makes it easier for you to find your realKNX server.
We have tested the tool with Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- With a device connected to the same network as the realKNX server(s), open the browser and type my.proknx.xyz
- In Chrome and Firefox
- the scan starts immediately based on the device’s IP address.
- you can scan another subnet by editing ‘Subnet to search’
- In Safari it is semi-automatic
- In Safari enter the ‘Subnet to search’ and press Search button
- You can find your Local IP by clicking the What is my Local IP button.