Home >> Node-RED App Library
We provide three Samples Communication Module for your reference. If you have one of these Gateway available, you can test it using the following steps:
- Download the examples code here:
- Import JSON file to node-RED.
- Place the nodes correctly and connect the links (red arrows)
- Edit the greenish node IP Address for … and set the IP address of the gateway (without http)
- Don’t forget to put the URL to the description file in realKNX main UI (top left)
- Modify devices names and UIDs in GGDF according to your existing devices.
- Click the blue inject button to generate a file and notification to Snips engine
- Then, start testing the voice control command : “Hey Snips, turn on the <displayName> in <zone>“.
How to generate GGDF : Generic Gateway