Home >> Node-RED App Library
This flow demonstrates how to emit a voice notification to a Google Home smart speaker when the state of a binary KNX device changes.
This flow uses:
- googlehome-notify (googlehome-notify-nj4 before 2018 Q1)
googlehome-notify : Sends a notification (a string) to a selected Google Home smart speaker.
- From the Menu in Node-Red (hamburger), select Configuration Nodes
- Select “GoogleHome-config-node” enter the IP address of the Google Home
How it works:
- when the door is opens, the Google Home speaker emits “The door is open”
- when the door is closed, the Google Home speaker emits “The door is closed”
Download Code: learning-google-home-input-1-bit.json
How-to import: Video Tutorial