Build your own Applications with Node-RED. You may think of this Node-RED App Library as a collection of recipes. Each app/recipe lists the ingredients and how to use them.
Quick start by downloading our ready-to-use Node-RED flow examples. Configure your devices and publish – it really is that easy, even better, it requires no programming skills. Follow this step-by-step video which explains how to download and import. Important information to know:
- The apps are free to download and use for our customers.
- The apps run locally in your realKNX mini server, not in the cloud.
- Backup your work regularly from realKNX menu ‘More | Download flows.json’
- If an App has ‘Required nodes’, install the node(s) from realKNX Node-RED menu ‘Manage Palette | Install’
- The source code to all apps are available at github: https://github.com/proknx/node-red-lib
- We would love it if you share your Apps with the community: either create a pull request or simply email to email@example.com
To filter: select a category or a technology. Or try typing “Sonos” in the input field below.